COMMUNITY AWARENESS PROGRAMME
Community Awareness Programme through Short Plays on - CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE CHILD LABOUR CRY FOR HELP @ SHAHEED BHAWAN on 25/1/2018
SPECTRA Day of Dreams Music & Dance Performances by Differently Abled Children
SPECTRA Day of Dreams Music & Dance Performances by Differently Abled Children Venue: KAMLA NEHRU H.S. SCHOOL, KAMLA NAGAR, BHOPAL ...
CHILDREN’S DAY CELEBRATION
14th November Children's Day celebration would be held in ISHWAR VIDYA MANDIR PROJECT UNDER NIDAAN SEWA SAMITI (PROJECT DHOOP CHAVV) 120 children will participate and various p...
On 8th November NIDAAN is organizing a session on Child Sexual Abuse for the Students of the same school VENUE :- Naveen Girls Higher Secondary School, Tulsi Nagar, Near 2...
PROJECT DHOOP CHHAV FOR Class – 4th to 8th STUDENT
Extra classes of spoken English and other co-curricular activities are held in ISHWAR VIDYA MANDIR for the BPL students Class - 4th to 8th
MEET OUR TEAM
- Educationist with 29 years of rich experience.
- Ex-Principal CBSE Schools [which includes QUEENS’ COLLEGE, Indore]
- Member of Advisory Board and SMC of CBSE schools of MP.
- Educational Management Consultant.
- Child Psychologist & Counsellor.
- International NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner.
- International Certified Corporate Trainer [from American institution TESOL].
- India’s Leading CBSE Empanelled Master Trainer for Training of Principals, Teachers, Students, and Parents.
- Patron of a SOCIAL GROUP “ANAHITA”, Life member of JWALA (Non-profit Organisation working for Women) (www.jwala.org.in)
- ALL (All Ladies League) MP State Chapter Chair Person (www.aall.in)
- Ladies Wing Secretary of Bhopal Nair Samaj
- 4-MPNCC girls Bn Member of Committee constituted under Sexual Harassment at Work Place Act, 2013.
- Her Educational Qualification includes Masters in English Literature, Sociology, Education and Personnel Management with specialization in HR. She is University Topper and Gold Medalist.
- She has also done her PG DIPLOMA in Computer Sciences (PGDCS), Distance Education (PGDDE) and Special Education (PGDSE).
- She is an active Member of International Association of Facilitators (USA), Life Member of Psycho-Linguistic Association of India (PLAI) and Prachi Psycho-Social Association of India
- She is a Registered Practitioner for Children with Special Needs from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- She has also done a certificate course in “Strategic Management” from I.I.M, Bangalore.
She was a member of Indian Delegation for an Educational Exchange Programme to MALTA, Europe. Her other international exposure includes services rendered to Royal Govt. of Bhutan, Educators’ Training Programme at Tanzania and her upcoming assignment at Qatar and Lagos for Educators’and Students Training Programme.
- Bharat Shiksha Ratna Award
- Guru Drona Charya Samman
- Avantika Samman
- Sandhipani Gurujan Vishisht Samman
- Honored by ISFI for her contribution in the field of Education
- Best Principal award by NSO and various Social Organisations
- Awarded on Womens’ Day by Dena Bank for her act of courage and valour.
- Awarded during 1st Eduleaders National Conference Held at Delhi 0n 23rd Aug.,15 by Mr.Rajat Sharma (Aap ki Adalat)
- Awarded this year during Womens’ Day with “Matra Shakti Samman” BY Raj Express Group
- Awarded this year by a Social Organisation Terapanth Mahila Mandal with “Naari Shakti Samman”
Kriti is a Law Graduate with Specialization in Energy Laws. During graduation, she had been honored with the scholarship for exemplary academic performance with 93 percentile.
Further, she has also pursued her LLM from Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur with specialization in Environment Laws. She has also qualified
She has also qualified UGC-NET examination.
She is registered with Delhi Bar Council and had been practicing law at Delhi High Court and Supreme Court of India.
Bahul is a Law Graduate with Specialization in Energy Laws. During his graduation, he had been the topper of his University. Further, he has also pursued his LL.M (Master’s Degree in Law) from National Law Institute University, Bhopal with specialization in Intellectual Property Laws. He has also qualified UGC-NET examination.
He had also been a distinguished debater and had been awarded National Best in the year 2011. He had also published articles in various reputed journals of the country.
He is an RTI activist as well. After completion of his law degree, he had registered himself with Delhi Bar Council and had practiced law in various courts situated in Delhi.
He had worked with a prestigious Law Firm in Delhi. He also takes sessions as Guest Faculty in CBSE Schools which have opted for Legal Studies Subject.
His interactive session on Career in Law- “From School to Law School” has received appreciation country wide. He is an emerging entrepreneur who is Co- Founder of School of Skills Education Academy, an educational venture by School of Skills Edutrainment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.