Let's know more about inborn potentials of your child through.
"Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT)"
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test, Inborn Multiple Intelligence Test, and Biometric Aptitude Test is a biometric analysis of the fingerprints of both the hands. It has been developed by scientists, medical research expert, and psychologists based on knowledge from, genetic, embryology, dermatoglyphics, psychology and neuroscience representing 10 finger types.
In former USSR, DMIT was used to find talented sportsmen for Olympics Games of 1970s. As it turned out, the USSR took home 50 gold medals in 1972 and 125 in the year 1976. By the 1980s, China had also adopted the Russian method analysis.
Advanced countries such as USA, Japan and Taiwan have adopted IMIT in the field of education, HR management, recruitment and even identifying gifted children.
he importance of DMIT lies within the fact that it is based on ridge formation on fingerprints.
During pregnancy, fingerprints begin to develop within the embryo in the 13th week, and it is formed by the 24th week. It is closely related to infants Brain development.
Our Brain Body controls our entire body & Brain has 2 parts, Left & Right Right Brain controls the Left part of our body. And the Right part of our body is controlled by Left Brain. So, our left fingers are the representative of Right Brain. And our Right Fingers are the representative of Left Brain.
DMIT prepares an individual to cope with the life challenges against:
- - Parental Pressure
- - Peer pressure
- - Professional Competition
- - Career Choice
- - Society Pressure
- - Adolescent Problem
- - Adjustment Issues
- - Family/ Marital Conflicts
- - To assess inborn Inclinations
- - Strength Innate Abilities to achieve the desired outcome
What is Dermatoglyphics?
Dermatoglyphics is the study of the skin patterns on fingers and hands. These patterns are unique and heavily linked with one's genetic composition, and are closely related to the central nervous system. The study has an absolute scientific basis and has been analyzed and proved with evidence in anthropology, genetics, medicine and statistics.
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
DMIT is a method of collecting all 10 fingerprints; the results are then collated into a detailed report based on the Theory of Multiple Intelligences — which states that everyone is intelligent in at least eight different ways and can develop each aspect of intelligence to an average level of competency.
These intelligence show whether your logical skills are higher than your linguistic one's, if you're rhythmically inclined, a naturalist or if you are left brain thinker (someone who analyses everything) or a right brain one (artistic). These can reveal our intrinsic qualities and talents, enhance learning experiences by identifying learning styles, personalize academic and extra-curricular programs, reveal hidden talents, build confidence and make academic and career choices easier.
- Musical-rhythmic and harmonic.
The test can be conducted at any age, as the fingerprints and ridges never change throughout a person's life. But to examine the intelligence at a young age will be best for an excellent result oriented administration.
Toddlers, young Pre-teen Students (0 to 12 years)
- Understand your child's natural character trait
- Identify best learning style
- Identify innate talent and weakness
- Improve the relationship between parents and children.
Teen and Post Teen Students (13 to 21 years)
- Subject and educational stream selection
- Develop children's self-confidence
- A stress-free childhood for children
- Reduce time, money; efforts wasted over irrelevant classes and courses. Use the right parenting and teaching method for your child
- Identify the most suitable learning and leadership styles.
- Understand the natural character trait.
- Identify and develop your competencies
- Plan ahead to achieve your goals and live your dream.
- Invest wisely in suitable self-development program
- Maintain classroom division as per students learning sensitivity
- Understand your student's natural character and trait.
- Identify student's innate talent and weakness.
- Identify best learning style for students
Corporate and HR
- Right talent for job recruitment by Pre-employment Screening
- Recognizing workforce for better performance
- Training and development of HR
- Can be used as Profile Tool
- Discover employees potentials, maximizing efficiency and affectivity.
- Improve relationship with your loved ones
- Understand your partner's personality traits, values, and characteristics.
- Recognized your loved one's communication characters